being yourself is the prettiest thing a person could be, believes yourself

Mar 5, 2016

SPM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




Hi, 
result is out few days ago, that's mean I'm going to take another big steps in life, college. wow how time flies so fast. I've gone through so much, the urge for getting straight A is huge, but Allah is the best planner. logically I'm just an average student straight A is kind of impossible. Sitting in the hall, looking and hearing every each of your friends name called by the teacher, which means they get a perfect flying colors for their result. What else should you expected and hoped? Oh, how I wish I could be one of them obviously. I really do, making my parents proud like their's is like the most ultimate reason why I really do. The fact that I'm not one of them tears me apart, the fact that I couldn't make my parents as proud as their parents broke my heart (insert heart broken emoticons)

But still, Alhamdulillah for my result. Mom and dad were so supportive, they even come to school on that day. I can't wait to see what am I going to go through next phase of life. me and my "follow the flow" won't changed. I don't even know whether I will continue with my passion in chemistry or I'm going to continue in medic as mom hoped or even something else. When the time is there, I'll put my whole faith in it, and I'm not going to give up, one day I will definitely makes my parents proud. That is a must. 

There must be a reason for this, 
Allah must have the best plan out of all. 
let just follow the flow,
spm is not everything 
its just a starting of a new phase of life

"everyone have their own happy ending."

till next time, see ya! xx