being yourself is the prettiest thing a person could be, believes yourself

Oct 18, 2015

SPM

Assalamualaikum, hi, hello
What's up?

I'm here were super nervous. Takda sebab lain dah sebab spm. Tinggal berapa hari je lagi I'm so afraid. afraid tapi duk update blog??? Ye la afraid sampai at the point tak boleh nak study rasa gelabah uknow. Lepas ni spm, after a month exam I nak pergi Japan for exchange students program yayy!!!! Excited, can't wait. That would be a great ending for this year isn't? And I will make sure on march 2016 I won't regret. Yes, my spm result. Is it too much on targeting straight A? No isn't? I'm an average students in Hillcrest. I did a kind of great job on my trial. But my trial result doesn't reach my target except for additional mathematics which is just pass. My first time tho. Bcs addmath is just not being nice too me. I cry every each time my addmath result comes out (cry dalam hati) hahahahahaha I need at least A- but ugh idk if I can. I jealous dgn org yg addmath lagi tinggi dari other subject elektif like how did you do it??!??!?!??!!??? Hahahah back to where we are just now. Oh yes, my spm result and then officially done with high school. I'm gonna miss my friends, now that I realised I had a lots of friend that I don't want to be seperated. my diamonds especially. Diamonds are basically me and 10 other girls which is my fav girls ever. Hahahah we've been together mostly from form 1 so five years together and one of the girls is my bestbestbest friend. I share everything with her. Her family just like my family. Mak dia gais masak sedap masyaAllah nikmat. But mama masak ofc tak boleh lawan la. I love her, I love all of the diamonds nak cerita semua mmg Susan la 10 org tu hahahah and I hope we didn't loss contact girls! Some more I had my classmates, students of 5 Beta every each of them has their own charms that I won't forget. The people who share a lots of information regarding our studies. The one who thought me when I didn't understand some of the subject. Oh I'm gonna miss my class. The best class ever with a monitor that can't pronounce r (pelat r) yet he still wish selamat sejahtera instead of selamat pagi. Hahahah and our assistant monitor that such a happy go lucky person guys I love her when she laught everyone will started to laugh. My deskmate a friends from standard 5 and also one of the diamonds and one more my gossiping partner in the class and everywhere. Ao! Hahahah the one who smile without a reason. Not to forget my beta gegirls. I'll miss everything in the school. For sure. Yes I love my school my teachers my best friends my friendssss my achik canteen and everyoneeeeee

Every spm candidates, I know what u feel. Nak habis sekolah nak graduate Dari high school nak cecepat habis spm but believe school will be the greatest memory for us. Good luck rakan seperjuangan! Let's make batch 98' the best batch out of all. PMR and UPSR is our past. SPM determine our future.  Brighter spm result, brighter future. This is our life. Let's do this! Anyway, pray for me too